For this years AGM we have gone back to the old format as last years attempt to be more inclusive did not have the desired affect so the porpoised date, location etc are as follows.
· DATE: Wednesday 11th March 2020.
· LOCATION: The Hive conference Space at NPF Bassets Pole
PROPOSED FORMAT AND TIME LINE SUBJECT TO MEMBERSHIP INTEREST:
• 10 AM – 1 PM Trade show for Site members only
• 1.00pm – 2:30 pm Site members only AGM
• 1.00pm – 2:30 pm Trade show for Player members only
• 2.30pm – 3 pm Break interval
• 3.00pm – 4.00 PM Formal AGM business open to all members (Site, Trade and Players)
• 4:00 – 4:30 *General Q&A (New / Non-members welcome)
• 4.30pm – Meeting Finish
The above is a guide as to what we would like to deliver but if there is no interest in the above format then we are open to constructive suggestions
It’s a great way for you to tell us what you want or expect from the UKPSF. Paintball players, venues and trade are all key elements of the industry, to enable the UKPSF to support and help grow the sport we need feedback and interaction from all sectors of the sport.
The AGM is FREE to attend, so it’s not going to cost you anything other than your time.
TO ATTEND PLEASE RSVP by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
· Your Site name, Trade name or if a Player your full name :
· Membership number:
· Names of those attending: (Max 2 guests per membership)
· ^Any question or point you wish to raise during the AGM:
^If you plan to ask a question please email your question to us in advance of the event, this will enable the UKPSF to pull together any information needed to enable us to provide you with an answer.
If there is time questions from the floor may be taken, please be aware if this is the case we may need to come back to the question at a later date if we do not have the relevant information to hand on the day.
it’s important for the UKPSF to get as many site and trade members to attend so we really hope you can attend, please check your diary’s and RSVP if you can make it.
The Minutes for the AGM are now available HERE